Corporate Regulatory Compliances
Businesses today use reliable, relevant and timely accounting inputs as a basis for strategic management decision-making. A good accounting and financial system greatly enhances the quality of the Corporate Governance in an organization. For newly set up businesses, outsourcing of the finance function unlocks management time to establish their business with greater speed.
- Availability of benefits under the EXIM Policy and setting up of export units.
- Obtaining initial registration such as the Import Export (IE) Code.
- Compliance with procedures under the policy, maintenance and updating of records.
- Assistance in filing various claims and relief’s under the policy with the authorities.
- Advance licence assistance, records and certifications.
- Assistance in EPCG licences, all related documents and certifications